Sunday, September 23, 2012

Etude House Color My Brows & Drawing Eyebrow



 This product from Etude House is simply like a mascara for your eyebrows.  Why I choose to have this  product is because I have a very black brow hair.  When you have a very black brow hair, people's first impression on you sometimes is "mataray", so I would like to soften my look a bit by using this product.
 
 
 The shade of this product is dark brown which is not too obvious when applied to my brow. It just softens my looks a bit. But before applying this, I used the eyebrow liner first to contour my brow using the below product from the same brand.

Etude House Drawing Eyebrow   

The shade of this brow liner is also similar to the shade of my Color my Brow. On this one, I don't have to use a sharpener anymore which saves me more time. The tip of the pencil is somewhat triangular-shaped and also somewhat slanted which is perfect for brow shaping. On the other end comes with a spoolie brush which is very soft. Use this to groom your brow well. After that, I apply the Color-my-brow to set my brows in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment