Sunday, September 23, 2012

Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish Powder

Sun BB Finish Powder

About the product:
:Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish Powder promotes silky complexion and brightened look with Pearl Mineral Powder infused sheer coverage.
:Has SPF 15/PA++
:Net Weight is 5 grams (0.17 oz.)

When you have an oily skin type, it is really a problem on what to apply to your face most especially to your T-zone areas. So, after putting my BB cream on onto my face, I just don't stop there. I've got to put on some powder after BB cream application. Why? Because this finish powder somehow got some great oil control.

My friends get to try this on to their face & their first reaction was "my face is so smooth..!" while rubbing their cheeks. Even I, always have that feel too after applying this one on to my face. I can say that the coverage is long lasting. So have you tried this one too?

No comments:

Post a Comment