Sunday, September 9, 2012

My First at Etude House




This is my first to blog about my first. I was really planning to buy my first beauty & skin care thing at Etude House. Why at Etude House? Simply because they had a good marketing strategy in selling their products. Talk about Sandara (Dara) Park as one of their endorser and she is very popular here in the Philippines. Everytime I go malling at SM North The Block, I always see Dara and the other popular boy group's ads on their big screen which is very eye catching plus the fact that their motiff is pink! And I also have friends who knows about Korean cosmetics. And so I thought so many times "Ano ba dapat muna mahalaga?". And I put on top of my list is a toner and secondly, a BB cream. I took a lot of research what are Etude House's toners. And so I have known that Wonder Pore Freshner Toner has a good product review as well as the Skin Malgeum Fresh Toner. So Wonder Pore is on top of  my list. Secondly, I searched on their BB creams on which I had a hard time deciding what to buy, so I just have to consult to the assistant what is the best cream that fits my oily skin.

As I got in in their boutique at SM City North EDSA-The Block, I instantly asked  if they have the Wonder Pore Freshner Toner on stock, but unfortunately--out of stock already. But still they offered me the Skin Malgeum Fresh, which, I did not hesitantly refused to get because it has,too,had great product reviews.

Secondly, I asked their assistant what is the best BB cream suited for me, so they offered the Bright Fit which they said, is their best seller and that I can even use it everyday. And so before I asked if "pwedeng ma-try?" they already asked me "---ma'am baka po gusto nyo'ng i-try?" where I instantly replied "sure!". Instantly I fell in love with their cream because it gave my face an instant radiant look.

So here's my first ever Etude House toner and BB cream


 Left : Skin Malgeum Fresh (for oily skin)       Right: Precious Mineral BB cream Bright Fit (Natural Beige)



On my next blog, I will be posting my review about these two.

By the way, I don't have the Pink Membership Card yet because it's also out of stock (sad face).

But I would like to thank the lady there at Etude House for assisting me with a smile and also the rest of the ladies for being so warm . Plus, I got a pencil freebie! I hope next time, I can already claim my Pink Card..

~xoxo~

4 comments:

  1. i'm looking forward to the review..
    follow me at http://pastelcraft.blogspot.com/ and I will follow you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm also a new blogger and a lover of etude house' product.. follow me at http://mssimplypretty.blogspot.com/ and I will follow you back :))

    ReplyDelete